If you’re a single girl , you may be dreading the coming weekend (Valentine’s Day). Instead of loathing the day and going into hiding, have an awesome weekend with the most special person in your life – you.
Here’s a single girl’s guide to have an awesome valentine’s day.
- Start the day early by going to gym: yeah exercising will release the happy chemicals in your brain, what can be a better way to start the day.(looking fit will help attract attention of more guys ;))
- Enjoy the special love smoothie
- Book yourself a day spa: have a fancy facial, enjoy the manicure & pedicure, the massage, body polish & wrap will make you float on cloud 9. Ahhh! the pretty you.
- After having some junk food for lunch, its ok to indulge once in a while, go shopping: buy yourself all the gifts you wish– be it the chocolate or flowers, a new dress or diamond earrings. Go on splurge.
- Wine & Dine: Decorate your dinner table and relish your 3 course meal of spicy, cheesy jacket potatoes, mushroom risotto & choco-orange cake with a glass or two of wine.
- End the day by reading your favorite book or movie ( avoid romance they will make you feel lonely , instead go for action or comedy)
- Bed-time ritual: light some candles or a dim lamp, massage yourself with a fragrant lotion, say thanks for all the good things in your life and hit the bed on a positive note.