- Take some drops of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Massage this oil under and all over the eyes gently with fingertips for 5 miunutes in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions and leave it on overnight.
Turmeric Mint Eye Pack
- In a blender blend a handful of mint leaves and stalks , add about 2 pinch of turmeric to mint paste .
- Apply this pack under your eyes
- close your eyes and relax for 10 minutes. wash off the pack . you can do this 2-3 times a week. ( incase of burning sensation , wash off immidiately , keep the pack in fridge for extra benefit )
Used Green Tea Bags
- Put your used tea bags ( please don’t add sugar/ honey to your tea before removing the bag ) in fridge.
- Use the tea bags as eye mask for your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes
- Wash off. You can do this every alternate night.
Almond oil Eye Massage
- Massage almond oil under and all over the eyes gently with fingertips for 5 miunutes in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions and leave it on overnight.
- Do it every night for 2 weeks for vible results.
- Take 2 cotton pads ( the one you use for make up removal ) and place them in a bowl of iced water cold milk for 5 minute.
- Keep the pads on your eyes and relax for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- You can do this every alternate night.
Do share if these easy remedies worked for you , and feel free to share your own remedies.