Skip to content
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch (corn flour)
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar
- 1 tbsp miced garlic ( optional )
- Salt to taste
- In a very large, microwavable bowl add broccoli ,cornstarch, milk, grated cheese, garlic , milk and a pinch of salt.
- Place in the microwave to heat the ingredients together, around 1 minute 30 seconds. The cornstarch needs to get hot for it to activate. It helps to create a thick sauce for your rice bowl
- Enjoy your cheesy broccoli straight from the microwave.