Skip to content
- Silky Tofu- 200 Gram
- Palak/Spinach – 500 Gram
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Green chilli – 1
- Tomato puree – 1/2 Cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 Teaspoon or as per taste
- Coriander powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Garam Masala/All spice mix – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dried Mint ( optional ) – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Blanch the spinach leaves , and put the blanched leaves in microwave safe bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion. Close the lid and microwave it for a minute.
- Once done, take the bowl out.
- Add green chilli, ginger-garlic paste. Close the lid and open the vent for steam to pass out. Microwave it for a minute.
- When done, take it out. Let it cool for a while. Then grind it using a grinder into a fine paste.
- Transfer this paste to a microwave bowl. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala ( spice mix powder ). Mix well.
- Close the lid and open the vent for steam to pass out. Microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the spinach in a grinder jar. Blend it to a smooth paste.
- Take out the bowl from microwave. Add spinach puree to it. Mix well.
- Add salt, dried mint, tofu cubes. Mix well.
- Close the lid and open the vent for steam to pass out. Microwave it for a minute.
- Enjoy your yummy spinach tofu with rice
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: