1 cup lauki (bottle gourd) (chopped)
2 tbsp pres-soaked horse gram ( soaked over night )
1/2 cup onion ( chopped )
1 1/2 cup tomato (chopped )
1 tsp garlic (chopped)
1 tsp ginger ( chopped)
2 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
1 tbsp vegetable oil / olive oil / coconut oil
2.5 glasses of water
salt (namak) and pepper to taste
- Heat oil
- Sauté onion , garlic and ginger for a minute , add tomatoes and bottle gourd. Sauté for another minute.
- Add water and bring to boil, let it simmer for 3-4 minutes more.
- If you want a creamy texture grind the vegetables to a paste in a mixer. Adjust water according to the desired consistency
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.