If you’re a single girl like me, you may be dreading the coming weekend (Valentine’s Day). Instead of loathing the day and going into hiding, have an awesome weekend with the most special person in your life – you.
Here’s a single girl’s guide to have an awesome valentine’s day.
- Start the day early by going to gym: yeah exercising will release the happy chemicals in your brain, what can be a better way to start the day.(looking fit will help attract attention of more guys ;))
- Enjoy the special love smoothie
- Book yourself a day spa: have a fancy facial, enjoy the manicure & pedicure, the massage, body polish & wrap will make you float on cloud 9. Ahhh! the pretty you.
- After having some junk food for lunch, its ok to indulge once in a while, go shopping: buy yourself all the gifts you wish– be it the chocolate or flowers, a new dress or diamond earrings. Go on splurge.
- Wine & Dine: Decorate your dinner table and relish your 3 course meal of spicy, cheesy jacket potatoes, mushroom risotto & choco-orange cake with a glass or two of wine.
- End the day by reading your favorite book or movie ( avoid romance they will make you feel lonely , instead go for action or comedy)
- Bed-time ritual: light some candles or a dim lamp, massage yourself with a fragrant lotion, say thanks for all the good things in your life and hit the bed on a positive note.