As singles we face frustration and extreme pressure from society and people closest to us . Sometimes an unbearable loneliness fills our heart and makes us feel depressed. I too have been through such a phase and a recent comment from a reader made me realise that its time for me to post about coaching. I myself attended relationship coaching sessions to help me overcome my fears and to deal with this pressure ( Guys coaching is not counselling so if you have psychological issues – I suggest you go to a trained psychologist )
Coaching is for people who :
- keep picking the wrong person/type ( and there’s a pattern there which you will recognize like I did , and how to break it
- feel lonely and don’t know how to deal with it , because they just don’t find the right person
- are tired of searching for the right person and just want to compromise and get into a relationship for the sake of it
- have commitment / trust issues
- don’t know what they want from relationship
- are not able to experience an equal relationship ( givers / takers )
- who keep wanting more
- NEED SOMEONE TO OPENLY TALK WITH ABOUT THEIR FEARS AND HOPES FOR A RELATION WITHOUT BEING JUDGED.
It helped me see myself in a different light and work on my self – image , how do I present myself to people and to know what I really want from a relationship. Try it out.