Make 1 cup Coffee in Microwave
• Heat ½ cup milk for 2 minutes in microwave
• Add ½ cup water, sugar & 1 tsp coffee to the milk & heat for 40 seconds
• Your coffee is ready
Make 1 cup Tea in Microwave
• Heat ½ cup water with tea-bag & sugar and heat for 2 minute
• Add milk and heat for 1 minute
• Your tea is ready
• You can also heat the milk & water together but the tea may taste a bit different
Boil Milk in Microwave
• Take 1 packet milk (500ml) in microwave safe bowl
• Heat for 4 minutes
• If not boiled heat for 30 seconds more.
• Keep your eye open to avoid spillages
Make Paneer in the microwave
• Micro on high 4 cups of milk in a doubly sized microwave safe bowl for 5 minutes.
• Stir every 2 minutes in between.
• Now add 2 tbsp of curd and micro on high for 1 more minute. Leave it to cool for five minutes and then drain out the water.