Papad (plain or masala)- 2
Red Onion -1 small
Tomato -1 small
Garam Masala / Curry Masala -1/4 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Cilantro – for garnishing
Red Chilli Powder -to taste
Cumin Seeds -for seasoning 1/4 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Oil -1/2 tbsp
- Place poppadoms on microwave safe plate , microwave on high for 1 minute
- Put oil in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 minute
- Add cumin seeds. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onion mix well and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomato, mix well with onion and heat for 90 seconds.
- Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala and half cup of water to the bowl , mix well. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Break the poppadoms in bite size pieces and add to the curry. Stir well. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve with bread / rice.